Energy Drink Addict Is Left With Hole In His Head – Here’s His Traumatic Story

For some of us, energy drinks are the only way we make it through the day. Most people, however, rarely consider how all of that caffeine and sugar is really affecting their body.

Back in April 2017, a teen in South Carolina died suddenly from a caffeine overdose aggravated by energy drinks. Now, a new father named Austin is lucky to have made it out with his life after overusing them for months to cope with a hectic work schedule, and has been physically changed forever.

 


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here